Monday, April 27, 2009

I noticed that Ray J didn't say that he didn't "Hit It" when Danger said that she "thought" that she was pregnant and that the baby was Ray's. Danger looked better but her breasts looked like they have been "touched". I had to slow mo those puppies but I still couldn't tell.


I love the comment that Unique looked like the cowardly lion in "The Wiz". ...and then the allegations of her being a lesbian. Drama all day long. I love it.

I don't know how long Ray will stay with Cocktail but I think he should start using her real name.

What do you think?
-Cosmo

*********************************
I'm still waiting to see how they are going to pull of a second season of this show! *KAL*

1 comment:

  1. I'm still waiting to see how they are going to pull of a second season of this show!
    *KAL*

    ReplyDelete