Monday, May 11, 2009

The Amazing Race Finale

Thanks for settin' this off Nick!
I was very disappointed Luke and Marge lost, but Tammy and Victor did great most of the race, so I think they deserved it after all. The thing with Victor is that he was sooo bossy, so anoying most of the time. And the "great job" every 5 seconds between the siblings was getting on my nerves! Cried like a baby with Marge and Luke. So moving, so tender. But the thing is that Luke became so nervous when Victor got into the challenge, he was obviously intimidated and lost concentration.

del.icio.us Tags: ,,,
Technorati Tags: ,,,

4 comments:

  1. I didn't really care who won - didn't really like any of the teams that were left. My problem is how easy the last leg of the race is. It's a race for a million dollars, there should be more than carrying a pig and 1 roadblock. Especially since every team knows the last roadblock is a memory game. Make it challenging and have them have to redo some of the detours of the legs or something. I love this show and watch it every year, but the final leg is always such a letdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. T/V's ability to speak Chinese was helpful, but don't you think the producers arranged the travel before the teams were chosen? Why wait until you have the teams to start the immense job of planning a trip around the world? Also, I'm surprised it wasn't mentioned that Jamie actually calling the police to get directions! Useful yes, but not what the police are there for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's un-PC, but I really didn't like Luke and I thought his mom was WAAAAYYYY too overprotective. I wasn't thrilled w/any of the final three, but I was happy to see T &V triumph over the other two teams. Also, as much as I want to see an all-female team win, I 'm really glad that it wasn't Jaime and Cara. Cara was cool and classy, but Jaime should be really ashamed of herself after watching the show

    ReplyDelete
  4. If not for Luke choking in the final surf board challenge, there would not have been any suspense in the finale. Maybe the final leg is the better time to throw in the "non-pit-stop" leg to force a longer final leg ... or maybe every team gets a "u-turn" and be forced to do an unexpected 3rd challenge.
    C'mon producers! Shake it up a little...

    ReplyDelete