Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Biggest Loser

I know I said before that I wasn't a fan of The Biggest Loser, but now I'm all in. This being my first season watching I'm still finding out how the show works. I didn't know that they go home for 30 days, and then have to compete in a final challenge then America votes!

Despite the fact that Mike's pops fought tooth and nail for his son's survival there can only be one winner. I think when voting, it's simple. Who has a better chance to bring the money home to the nest. I think that is clearly Mike. Ron has had so many near medical mishaps that if he gets voted to stay, he might not make it to the grand finale. He had a blowout during the marathon and


half his body went numb. That’s Crazy!!

Mike is definitely the person that America should keep - but from watching American Idol we know how America can screw things up.

Official NBC Episode Recap

What do you think?
-Cosmo


2 comments:

  1. I was shocked that Ron finished. I really was. I mean how many challenges has he just given up on? I don't know. I must say I wish they had been in this situation before with the voting. I would have liked to see the brown team broken up long before this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to see Aly, Michelle and Bernie. They were some of my favorites and they look like they have kept the weight off.
    I tried to vote last night and could not get thru. I can't stand to watch Ron.

    ReplyDelete