Friday, May 15, 2009

Grey's Season Finale

Here's a link to the best recap that I found today.

This was a lot of drama for one night...I think that these 2 hr and 3 hour season finale's have to stop. They are like mini movies that I am not prepared to see in the middle of the week. A lot of drama in this one...I have to say that ABC did a good job keeping this on the wraps.

I didn't see the George thing coming, but I missed the meaning of 007. I knew that meant that it was George, but I didn't get the connection. There was so much to like and dislike about this episode. I think they could have left the guy wanting his leg cut off and that whole storyline out. I really could care less about a new character, when my old friends are going through so much. The best way I can describe this episode was blood guts and tears. Lots of operations going on.

I also have to add that I didn't like the make up job on little Grey. I went from having a crush on her, to being crushed by the clown effects of her face. Good Job screwing that up.
All in all it was a great Season finale, especially when compared with Brothers & Sisters. I could go on, but I'd rather here you guys talks some smack!

-Cosmo









2 comments:

  1. George was nicknamed 007, or licensed to kill, by the other interns after a terrible first surgery, but George redeemed himself by performing heart surgery in a lift during a power cut. He's become much more confident in his work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I encountered this post in 2011, it really took me back in time. Grey's Anatomy - great show. Loving this idea for a blog, and looking forward to seeing more from you in the future.

    ReplyDelete