Tuesday, February 17, 2009

EPISODE RECAP

WATCH EPISODE FREE

Ok so this was just a crazy episode of The Bachelor. Let me just say this, “Jason is a Pimp!”. He’s getting each girl to confess their love for him, and then having them take the card and spend the night!

When he’s with Jillian he said that he never saw this side of her. Yeah, “her backside”.
That’s just straight Pimpin. After the hot tub, and all the touchy feely scenes he says, “I had a fantastic date with Jillian, but today, It’s all about Molly.”

He’s changing women like I change my draws.

Another example of Big Pimpin:
Jillian tells him before they spend the night that she is like a friend and he still hits it! Then he dumps her saying there’s no chemistry.

Some advice for the girls: When you don’t get a rose just be on your way. You know someone is going. It’s part of the show. He always gives them some sh&%y excuses. Then the girl tries to justify herself. It’s over, kiss him on the cheek and move on. He’s telling Jillian that the chemistry wasn’t there and she is telling him that it was. You can’t argue with Chemistry! Then she’s telling him how much she loves him. It’s over, it’s a show. He can’t get the rose back and give it to you. You are playing yourself. Go home, ride in the limo, and hope to be the next bachelorette where you can do some dumping.

I said it last week I think the nail in her coffin was the fact that her mom suffered from depression. It’s hereditary and Jason knows that. If you have a shot of picking the future mother of your child and you only know her for a few weeks then why risk it. I am still a little shocked but I kind of knew it.

Down to the final two.

Remember, it’s not going to be next week. There is a “girl tell all” episode first then the season finale that has Jason crying over the ledge. It should be entertaining.

-Cosmo




3 comments:

  1. The whole thing is ridiculous. Let's think about positively the BEST way to choose your mate: in a very short series of completely artificial fancy settings completely removed from your and the potential mate's normal life and under the pressure of constant filming by a crew. Yessiree, that's the way to find someone you can go the distance with.

    Jason seems sweet, but he wants a needy woman. Good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I to am also shocked about last Jason's choice last night. I thought it would definitely by Jillian and Melissa. Molly is so superficial and has openly said she will choose only men her parent's approve of. You think when Jason heard that it would set off an alarm. When he asked Molly about her parent's obvious "not touching or sitting together" and she answered that her parent's rarely tell her openly they love her, I thought that was the first sign to Jason to run the other way. He wants a girl who will not only love him but his son and I think Molly is not that person. I think the reason she keeps her hair pulled back is so she looks perfect all the time, no frizz, etc. she is a control freak, maybe a sweet one, but one none-the-less. Jason has definitely has his share of intimate moments with all the women and even though I agree sexual compatibility is important, I feel he publicly is just a little too "horny"!! I feel terrible that the last girl standing will have to watch all the episodes and actually see how many girls he really thought would be a great fit with him. Hopefully he will chose Melissa and be able to meet her parents off camera before he makes the decision. As far a Deanna, I think it is just a ploy by the show to get people thinking he will get back with her. He may be horny, but by no means stupid. Time will tell - and yes I think little Ty may be a little spoiled but I only have one son 23 and probably was the same way at his age.
    rrayniak@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am now convinced that Jason does not know what is good for his future. I really felt sorry for him when deanna dumped him last season. I believe that he was really in love with her and quite truthfully he probably still would take her back if he had the chance. Melissa is an air head, Molly is kind of dull, and Jill was the best pick but she is better off without him. Jason and Deanna deserve each other.

    ReplyDelete