Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Real Housewives of New York Are Back

I’m from the East coast, maybe that’s why I like the NY housewives better then the Orange County housewives. I was happy they were back even in all of their annoyance.

I hate Simon and his pompous a$$. He’s half man, half bitch; but I was impressed at his response to the newspaper article. As impressed as I was I was equally disgusted at him digging in his closet like a girl going on a first date; pulling out clothes and whining about needing to go shopping. It was very emasculating .

The house that Simon and Alex ended up renting in the Hamptons looked super crappy. I can’t believe this is how rich people spend their money. It looked like the deluxe model of Ted Kaczynski’s (aka the Unibomber’s) cabin tucked away in the woods.

I think that Alex truly believed that people are jealous of her, Simon and thier relationship. At the party she is looking like Skeletor in an awful dress, it’s going to take a few episodes for me to get used to her again.














NEW HOUSEWIFE ADDITION

There is a new house wife this Season. Kelly Killoren Bensimon . She’s a rich, former model, the ex-wife of fashion photographer Gilles Bensimon, has two daughters, and is a writer-journalist. I personally think that Lu Ann looks much better then she does, but I think she has been added to the cast to give the women one more person to love hating.

BETHANY

It looks like Bethany is just boobs and mooch. She just mooches off everyone else’s money and flashes her boobs whenever she can.

I love how these housewives take on these charities. Orphans in Kenya? Come on! It’s funny when the camera pans out. You can see the port a potty’s; I couldn’t image any off these guests sitting on a nasty-ass port a potty. Lu Ann wouldn't even drink out of a bottled beer. If I see a Port-a-Potty I usually H-TIB. HOLD TILL I BUST!

With all the hype I think the show was lack luster. The previews for the rest of the season look good; not MTV, VH1 reality good, but BRAVO Reality good. I guess we need to take what we can get.

-Cosmo

No comments:

Post a Comment