Sunday, February 22, 2009

Season 18: Episode 02: The Poison Apple Needs to Go








TERMITES
Hmmm….would I eat termites for protein. Not sure. I think I would have passed. It doesn’t seem like it’s enough protein to risk getting sick.

IMMUNITY IDOL
Sierra after just escaping elimination had a chance to find the immunity idol. I think she made a good move telling Brendan because at that point you she did need help. The only part is that the first clue was super easy. She should have been able to do that herself.

When Debbie came down she said that they were building a fire pit. I was impressed with the ease that she was able to lie. There wasn’t a hint of suspicion.

I’m not sure why Tamara said that she was Eddie George’s wife. WTF! She was also a member of SWV who had huge hits back in the 90’s. Why would she tell her tribe she was the wife of a super duper millionaire? That might have been one of the dumbest mistakes in Survivor history. Why would you even bring up “your husband”.
while you’re on the show? I’m a little pissed that CBS even picked her. With that being said, she has been a super strong player.





CHALLENGE: BASKET/BRAWL
The challenges are getting increasingly more and more physical each season. The Basketbrawl challenge ended up being immunity and reward. I love the physical aspect of the game but it definitely brings age and fitness more into play. This challenge was a booty and breast fest! I know Jeff Probst was loving it. There were so many blurred boobies I thought I was watching a Girls’ Gone Wild video!


I’m already sick of Coach and him using the fact that he’s a coach to justify his every move. “I make my living from people trusting me…blah blah blah” The problem is that Candace was just as cocky as coach. You should know that you can’t prove to be a thorn in anyone’s ass and not expect to be a target. Not to mention when you are a thorn in the ass of the strongest team member.

Kudos to Coach for doing his thing.

With Tribal Council on the horizon, the Timbira Tribe reflects on what went wrong during the challenge. “Honestly, I didn’t see Coach playing that hard,” Candace points out. “At the end of the day, I really don’t see what Coach is bringing to the table except a lot of talk,” she continues. Debbie informs Coach that Candace is bad-mouthing him to everyone, which instantly motivates Coach to lobby for getting rid of Candace. Coach fumes, “At first I thought I’m going with the plan and vote for Sierra. Now Candace is, boy I mean, talk about cancer on team.”

In the long run the Timbira Tribe will regret voting Candace off, you have to at least try to make every attempt to be the strongest team possible team going into the merger. There might be a twist but you have to plan for what you know.

Not to mention, I was crushing on her. Candace holla at your Cosmo.
-Cosmo

3 comments:

  1. Crushing on Candace??? Please tell me you are joking! Sassy is sexy, but that girl's a B, yo.

    Shoot, Sheneneh Jenkins from last season (AKA Crystal)and her should hook up. They were made for each other!

    -Chele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chelle,
    I was mesmorized by the Boobies!
    -Cosmo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was too. But it was because they just didn't look quite right. They were kind of water balloon-ish. Like, when you are filling one up and it's hanging kinda funny...

    ReplyDelete