Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Final Rounds and Shoop for Anoop!


My quick take on Idol tonight - I think that both Anoop and Lil Rounds both sounded pretty decent, but it was their time to go.  I am a little pissed that the judges wasted their vote last week on Matt Giraud.  I'm tired of looking at his undersized chiclet teeth and center forehead zit.  


What I do appreciate about the two that went home today was the fact that you can see it in their face that it was serious.  Although Anoop is in the final two everyweek, he knew how serious it was and what the show can do for you in terms of securing yourself a future for the rest of your life.  
I can respect that, not to mention that when you are not watching the TV and just listening.....Anoop sounds great.  

What do you think....Let's talk some smack
-Cosmo






1 comment:

  1. I'm actually getting a little tired of American Idol. I have to say that I was impressed how Lil Rounds got voted off. I thought they were going to bring three people down like they usually do. Nope, she was booted before the opening credits. Next season they should switch things up; the fourth judge wasn't enough.
    -Alexandra

    ReplyDelete