Tuesday, April 21, 2009

FOR THE LOVE OF RAY J - A UNIQUE ENDING

(SPOILER)
After weeks of entertaining TV I must say I'm a little sad that "For the Love of Ray J" has come to a close. However, there were a few things that struck me as strange on the finale.

1. Why was Ray J so nervous with Unique's parents. Really? Her father looked like an overweight Woody Harrleson and her mom looked like a Cracked out Cabbage Patch doll. Ray flies all over the world in private jets, has limos, meets with high powered executives and he was nervous about them? Come on'. Man Up!

2. I was dissappointed in his lack of culture at Cocktails house. He acted like the entire family didn't speak English. This is America, get used to that Shzit homey.

3. I am starting to believe the allegations of Ray J getting unique pregnant. For one, I think Unique's family didn't want to be filmed. I think they set that entire scenario up off camera. If it was real, she would be freaking out going crazy. He didn't seem that broken up by her leaving and
 she probably knows her crazy ass would be getting her own show. 

It should have been Chardonnay and Cocktail in the finale. Then he should have picked both -
 
THAT'S HOW YOU GET A HAPPY ENDING!!

What do you think?

-Cosmo


No comments:

Post a Comment