Thursday, April 30, 2009

NO WORRY BEEF CURRY - JON & KATE
















It all started shortly after Jon and Kate moved into their 1.3 million dollar Pennsylvania home; Jon was caught playing beer pong with two Juanita college female volleyball players.  

The following night, Jon continued to gey busy.  Star magazine wrote: "He was dirty dancing with several of them, making out, kissing them on their necks and mouths. I thought it was rather surprising for a father with his wife and so many kids at home to be acting like this. He was all over one girl, a long-haired blonde who's nearly 6 feet tall. He left with several of the girls, including her."

Just recently Jon continued his antics.  While Kate is on tour promoting a book, Jon was caught leaving a bar at 2 AM with another women, minus his wedding ring.  Everyone knows he's married so I'm not sure what the big deal is, but he sounds guilty.  He was quoted as saying: 
...being out with them late at night showed poor judgment on my part. What makes me sick is that my careless behavior has put my family in this uncomfortable position. My family is the most important thing in my life and it kills me that these allegations have hurt them."

Don't Worry Beef Curry Indeed!
-Cosmo 

********************************************************************************
Why are people upset about Jon cheating on his wife. Jon is so hot that Kate is lucky to have him at all. With that baby-maker of his, she should be happy to have whatever part of him he wants to give her. Lots of us would take 25% of Jon!

**************************************************

I have to jump in and say: JON IS NOT HOT!! and he has 8 kids!!

**************************************************

OMG! He is SERIOUSLY hot! 
I read stories of him doing a personal appearance at a college, and the women were crawling all over him. 

2 comments:

  1. Why are people upset about Jon cheating on his wife.
    Jon is so hot that Kate is lucky to have him at all. With that baby-maker of his, she should be happy to have whatever part of him he wants to give her.

    Lots of us would take 25% of Jon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! He is SERIOUSLY hot!
    I read stories of him doing a personal appearance at a college, and the women were crawling all over him.

    ReplyDelete