Friday, May 8, 2009

Survivor: Tocantins - Episode 12

THANKS BRENDA!
Coach is GAY! Gots to be after all the mysogyny and talk of men going off on passionate warrior quests together, slaying dragons (insert metaphor). Wow, not even a family member to bring on national TV to show that someone out in the whole wide world loves him. Sad lonely man.
I will be happy if any of the Jalapaos win it all. Fantastic gameplay by all. Stephen's the brains, JT's the brawn and Taj's the social engineer. Who thinks the HII won't even be needed next week?


Technorati Tags: ,,,




3 comments:

  1. I was sad to see Debbie go--there went any chance for a woman winning the game. At five, the game can change drastically and the women could have formed an alliance and gotten out the two threats. But now, we march to the inevitable: J.T., Stephen, and Taj. Stephen will betray J.T. and then win the money. I give Stephen and J.T. props. By eliminating Debbie they ensured themselves final 3. Coach would never team up with a woman. They have cooties

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM a fan of the family visit and not for sentimental reasons, (OK, I teared up a little Matty proposed in Gabon), but because of the emotional impact on the remaining players. We hear (filtered thru the producers) their unvarnished thoughts and get a real insight into who they are outside of the game and how this might impact the endgame. I almost felt bad for Coach that he doesn't have a single loved one in the world,but then he said "Do you know what they call me!?!". Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I don't want Coach to win, if he goes the show may get a little boring. I love how Jeff mocks him during tribal counsel. And Coach just doesn't seem to get it! I'm pulling for JT or Stephen(total underdog) to win it all.
    I disagree with the season rankings. Outback was my fav. I loved Colby! Africa was a close second. People almost starved. It was true survivor out there. Loved Ethan too.

    ReplyDelete