Friday, May 8, 2009

Thanks for the Email Mike - You are entered for May's Shirt Contest

(Commenters leave email address to be entered in BEST COMMENT contest)

I thought it was a great episode, cliched or not. I'm liking solid, brighter Meredith - I was over mopey Meredith. And while I like Callie / Arizona - the money thing is a stretch in that I don't know why her father would take ALL her money, and while Arizona has been a girly girl, she also came off as independent - until last night when she was all clingy and insecure. Hated that. It's unfortunate it has taken three actresses until they got one they liked - it puts Callie in a negative light.

4 comments:

  1. My husband was a surgical resident and his starting salary was 28,000. It's also expensive to get an apartment close to the hospital, which you have to do in order to do home call (and save on a car payment, insurance and parking at the hospital) and still comply with the 80-hour rule. And if you happen to be doing your training at a prestigious hospital, the pay gets worse, even for the attendings, just for the privilege of working there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew Izzie and Alex were going to be the ones to get married. As soon as Shonda Rhimes seemingly gave away the spoiler about Derek and Meredith's "wedding day" (instead of "wedding"), I knew it was going to be them. Still, it made me tear up, and the whole episode was absolutely amazing. Let me just put in my bid (though it's worth nothing) for Katherine Heigl and Justin Chambers to receive Emmy nominations. Both of them have been amazing this past season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seem to be the only one who thinks this, but I'll say it anyway. I wasn't blown away by the wedding. Izzie and Alex are fine together (though for me, Izzie will always be meant for Denny (not ghost-Denny, mind you) but I wasn't really feeling the passion between them. Not enough to get married, not yet. I would have preferred some low-key George-Izzie bff scenes to this big, slightly illogical, wedding. Anyone with me??
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was one of the best episodes ever. What a way to mark 100th! I love the character of Alex. He has become the reason I watch the show. I figured Alex and Iz would get married, but didn't think it would be so emotional and touching. I cried for an hour after the show.....great episode!
    I hope the season ends on a happier note ~ and we see Izzie surviving for Alex's sake, and a George farewell ~ with him and Izzie having a solid conversation/goodbye.

    ReplyDelete